Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage at Local Baton Rouge Business


This dentist office in Baton Rouge, LA was devastated by a fire in the kitchen. The entire office was covered in soot and was cleaned and demoed as needed. Our ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Baton Rouge, LA


This fire damage in Baton Rouge, LA was the result of a kitchen fire. This fire caused structural damage throughout the home. Insulation came down from the ceil... READ MORE



Roof Damage Causes Water Damage to Baton Rouge Business


This flooded office space was the result of roof damage caused by severe weather. The water damage extended to 3 other rooms and our crews arrived onsite in the... READ MORE



Retail Store Water Damage in Baton Rouge


This fitting room of a Baton Rouge retailer suffered water damage from a busted pipe. Notice the saturation of the carpet throughout the fitting room. Our teams... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Demolition in Baton Rouge, LA


This kitchen fire in Baton Rouge, LA was the result of a grease fire. The entire home was damaged and needed to be completely demoed. Our SERVPRO demolition and... READ MORE



Mold Remediation at Baton Rouge Business


This mold remediation project was initially discovered while tending to a water damage at a local Baton Rouge business. Our teams noticed the issue and immediat... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage at Mall of LA


This water damage in Baton Rouge was the result of a roof leak. The after picture was taken the day the site visit happened and the job was dry a coup... READ MORE



Water Damage in Baton Rouge


This flooded living room in Baton Rouge, LA was the result of a washing machine. Notice the extent of the water damage; the water was throughout the first floor... READ MORE



Water Damage in Baton Rouge


This flooded kitchen in Baton Rouge was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of the water damage; the water went under cabinets to the back wall. The ... READ MORE



Fire damage in East Baton Rouge, LA


This kitchen fire in Baton Rouge, LA was the result of an electrical issue. Notice the extent of the fire damage; the fire caused heavy soot and smoke cleanup t... READ MORE