Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation in Residential Homes


This mold was found behind the sheetrock in the living room of this Baton Rouge home. SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge had to contain the mold spores from spreading ... READ MORE



Cleaning Carpet in East Baton Rouge


SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge has a dedicated team of experts that can "Showroom Clean" most carpet damages resulting from clean water flooding, stains, fading, o... READ MORE



Fire Damage Built In Cabinets & Walls


The entire wall and built in cabinets was affected by fire, smoke, and soot damage. SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge crews were able to clean and restore it "Like it... READ MORE



Water damage at Mall of Louisiana


This flooded stock room in the Mall of Louisiana was a result of a leak from the upstairs store. Our crew responded quickly to extract the water and set up dryi... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage at BTR Airport Emergency Complex


A pipe burst in the overhead ceiling tile caused a water damage in the hallway at the BTR Airport Emergency Complex. SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge personnel was c... READ MORE



Commercial Conference Room at BTR Airport Emergency Complex


A pipe burst in the overhead ceiling tile caused a water damage in the conference room at the BTR Airport Emergency Complex. SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge persone... READ MORE



Commercial Fire Damage in Baton Rouge, LA


This burned out commercial unit in Baton Rouge, LA. This office building required demolition to be completed to the studs in order to remove majority of the smo... READ MORE



Ceiling Damage from Busted Pipe


During the freeze in January in Baton Rouge this client's pipe burst in his attic causing ceilings to fall in throughout his home. Our crew went out there After... READ MORE



Freeze Event in Baton Rouge, LA


This flooded media room at a local church was caused by a busted pipe due to below freezing temperatures in February 2018. Multiple areas in this Catholic schoo... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Thibodeaux, LA


This fire damage was caused by lightning striking the attic. The entire home was affected with soot damage and majority of walls had to be removed due to interi... READ MORE