About SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge
James & Erett & Darren Burychka
Owners of SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge
SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." Our staff is trained and dedicated to responding to your loss faster than anyone in the industry. Your phone call will be answered by a live person at any time of the day or night, and quickly transferred to someone who is able to help you with your questions or concerns.
SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge has been in business for 20 years, and is professionally trained in fire, water, mold, vandalism, duct cleaning, post-construction cleaning, etc. We are accepted by nearly all-insurance carriers on both a local and national level, and can work together with your insurance company to be sure your claim runs smoothly. We are proud to have had the opportunity to handle some of the largest fire, smoke, mold, and water cleanup efforts in the state of Louisiana, and being recognized as the largest producing SERVPRO franchise in the state of Louisiana over the past couple of years. There is no job too big or too small; commercial, residential, and industrial.
SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage, but can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of East Baton Rouge.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Baton Rouge Red Cross Board of Directors
- Business Networking International
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification - IICRC
- Baton Rouge Claims Association
- Risk and Insurance Management Society
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Capital City's Finest Honoree