Commercial Water Damage in East Baton Rouge, LA
This water damage in East Baton Rouge, LA was the result of a broken sprinkler head. Notice the extent of the water damage; the water came from above causing insulation & ceiling tiles to fall. The after picture was taken only 4 days after the commercial water damage event. Our customer was expecting a much longer process and he was thrilled with the results.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?